5 acre farm in Queen Creek (Multi-Ethnic)
*for a golden hour tour call 480-242-4154 and say, "Can I have a golden hour tour of the farm," and we will arrange a day to show you what is happening. Home school coop tours also available. Free.
FRESH FROM OUR GARDEN
PEACHES. APRICOTS. GRAPES. PLUMS
corn. cabbage. cucumbers, carrots, radishes, melons, broccoli, peas, flowers, bush beans, Swiss chard, spinach, kale, bok choy, zuchini, peppers, herbs, and more.
ABOUT KING & QUEEN CREEK COMMUNITY FARM - (See Video Below)
We have been serving our community with many services since 2006. Under the name of the Vineyard Community Center and AMADEO we have provided free food resources for people in need, as well as helped with hygiene supplies and baby supplies via the Vineyard Community Pregnancy Center. Our goals have always been the health and welfare of our community including Queen Creek, the San Tan Valley, along with Gilbert and South Mesa near Gateway Airport.
The farm has several goals:
1. Providing a place to grow healthy and organic food for those who are in the greatest need financially
2. Training people in creation care, land stewardship, permaculture design principles, and how go to grow things God's way.
3. Creating job training opportunities for special needs adults as well as job opportunities in agriculture and food services.
4. Giving of the increase to local places of need
5. Being a place or retreat from the craziness of city life in the middle of a suburban setting
6. Training people in poultry care and land restoration
7. Bringing together diverse people for the purpose of being men and women for others